The best show about two struggling actors, a lazy comedian, and a pushover accountant!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

NoBuddies - Bill's Game Intervention (Episode 10)

Do you have a friend that gets so into sports video games that it scares you a little? Watch this episode with the knowledge that I have a friend just like this. As a side note, he has the same boxers as Bill which was a frightening coincidence. Also of note: the friend is an actual person that is not me. This isn't like "I have this friend with herpes" when I actually have the herpes. Hey, wait a second. What's with the third degree, NoBuddies viewer? Just watch the episode and stop delving into my life! Sheesh!



Bill takes his hockey game a little too seriously. Gray and Cal intervene.

Writer's Note - That is not my hand on Bill's upper thigh. It is an unfortunate screen capture.

Bill - William Franke
Gray - Sean McCormack
Cal - Kevin Tor

Directed by William Franke
Written by Kevin Tor

Music - "Flow is Special" by rockamic (ccMixter)

No comments:

Post a Comment